When it comes to Southeastern Mass mosquito control how do you know which company is the best for your family to use this season? Who do you trust to do the job and do it right? We were asking those very same questions a few years ago when our daughter was getting married and having an outdoor reception. With 150 guests, we needed our daughter Elisabet’s event to be a joyous, bug-free occassion. Not only did Mosquito Squad take care of us that day, I became so convinced of what a great company it is that I opened Mosquito Squad of Fall River and subsequently also opened Mosquito Squad of the South Shore to take care of my friends, neighbors and community in the same great manner that I was taken care of.
Top 5 Reasons for Choosing Mosquito Squad
The best in Southeastern and South Shore MA mosquito control is here and I want to share the top five reasons why I believe that Mosquito Squad is your best answer to keeping your yard free of blood-sucking bugs this season.
- Barrier Spray Protection. Unlike other services which treat just the perimeter of your home for bugs, we provide a barrier of protection around your entire property. Enjoy your lawn! Take an evening swim! Don’t let playing at dusk or that early morning cup of coffee out on your patio be a thing of the past. With Mosquito Squad, we eliminate 85% – 90% of the mosquitoes and ticks in your yard. This keeps you, your kids, your pets, and your friends safe from the annoyances and dangers of being bitten by mosquitoes and ticks and the diseases they may be carrying such as West Nile Virus or Lyme Disease.
- Effective applications. Our barrier spray and tick tube programs really work. Our motto is, “No bugs. No bites. No kidding.” We stand behind that phrase with a 100% money-back guarantee. Once our treatment application dries, it continues to protect your yard for weeks at a time, even if it rains.
- Professionally trained applicators. We take our job seriously, so seriously that many people do not pass the rigorous tests and training they have to undergo to become a certified Mosquito Squad applicator. Many hours of study are involved, and often an applicator has to take the test more than once to pass. What does this give you as the home or business owner? Peace of mind. That friendly, uniformed technician who pulls up in our service truck knows what they are doing. We are prompt, courteous, and use all safety measures needed both for you and your yard. If you are on our seasonal program, we contact you at least 24 hours in advance, so that you know we are coming. If you are not home, we will leave a notice, so you know we’ve been by and your yard is ready for another three weeks of play and relaxation.
- Special Event Sprays. Birthday party? Graduation? Wedding? Anniversary? Corporate lunch? Yes, we can handle all those events and you can rest assured that your big day is not going to be spoiled by biting, blood-sucking bugs. We schedule our special event sprays 24 – 48 hours in advance of your party, and you do not have to worry about it being effective: even if there is a rain storm in between when we come and the celebration begins.
- Family owned. Family values. Here at Mosquito Squad, we stand behind the quality of our work. We are a part of your community and take pride in helping you enjoy your yard by keeping biting bugs away. The dangers from mosquito and tick-borne illnesses are real. For effective Southeastern and South Shore MA mosquito control, it is important to have a plan of prevention and protection in place. We can easily be a part of that preventative maintenance all season long. Call us for a free quote. We are confident that you will be amazed with the results.
West Nile Virus, Lyme Disease and heartworms are all carried by ticks and mosquitoes! Mosquito Squad of Fall River and the South Shore gives added protection to your family, friends, and pets with our proven effective barrier sprays. Eliminate these pests by up to 90% in your Southeastern Mass yard. No bugs. No bites. No kidding!